TSSR - Technology Services and Sales Representative-967464
The Technology Sales Area and Tech Services Representative is primarily responsible to effectively sell technology services and products. They will support sales floor activities as technology services volume dictates. They will install, configure, upgrade, troubleshoot and repair computer hardware and operating systems. They are responsible for establishing and maintaining sales and service excellence by assigning the highest priority to customer satisfaction and demonstrating quality in every aspect of work.
This position may be eligible to receive additional compensation in the form of a Tech Premium for all hours worked in Tech Services department.
- Maximizes sales opportunities with every customer by using current selling techniques and company programs.
- Sells technology services and products and supports a selling culture in order to achieve current goals and targets.
- Arranges service appointments, performs in store computer upgrades, repairs and setups and follows up with customers.
- Ensures high quality execution of all technology services to minimize rework.
- Provides training and coaching to associates on technology services as required.
- Effectively resolves customer concerns and escalates to management when appropriate.
- •Performs follow up calls to solicit feedback on sales, promote additional products and services where applicable.
- •Facilitates repairs to be done by the Warranty Depot or third party repair facilities to ensure satisfactory customer service standard.
- •Capable to follow RUSCOMP procedures effectively.
- Understands and adheres to all privacy and information management policies and procedures.
- Properly secures company and customer assets and physical inventory and follows all loss prevention procedures.
- Has a complete understanding of all company policies and procedures related to this position, as outlined in the training checklist.
- Checks all sources of communication for information (white boards, bulletin boards, portal, etc).
- Identifies and communicates suggestions for improvements in all areas of business.
- Maintains general cleanliness of all tech room and workstations as assigned, according to company standards.
- Maintains a safe working environment and follows all company protocols for safety and is required to report any unsafe working conditions to a manager.
- As per policy, required to have personal parcels (bags, totes, backpacks, purses, etc.) checked by a manager prior to leaving the store premises.
Job Retail Locations
Job Level Staples is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values the diversity of our people, products, and services.