|Job Title:||Senior Financial Analyst|
Albertson's/Safeway has an opening for a Financial Analyst III
The Financial Analyst III generates reporting on key financial metrics that promotes financial accountability and highlights risks and opportunities. They also assist in the development of financial budget and perform ad hoc analyses as needed. They refine reporting and analysis by developing new performance metrics, measurements, methods, and targets to improve insight into the business and operations. They assist in the development of financial models, collect and evaluate data, make appropriate assumptions, analyze results, and make recommendations to support business decisions.
• Develops and generates financial reporting as appropriate to operational area (sales and profitability, working capital, expenses, etc.). Refines reporting by identifying new performance metrics, etc. to provide further insight into the business or operations.
• Assists in preparing annual operating budget. May take a lead role for a piece of the business or operational area supported.
• Assists in preparing ad hoc analysis as needed (product mix impacts, return on investment, procurement decisions, etc.). Develops framework / methodology best suited for analysis, makes appropriate assumptions, gathers data, analyzes results and make recommendations.
• Identifies opportunities and risks from financial trends and presents findings to management.
• Interacts with appropriate operations personnel to share and explain financial information.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
4-year college degree in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics or equivalent field.
5-7 years experience in addition to the education listed above.
Skills and Background:
Familiar with a variety of the concepts, practices, and procedures found in Finance organizations.
MS Office Suite (Excel and Access, Word & PowerPoint)
Advanced knowledge of Hyperion Essbase and SQL
Advanced knowledge of relational databases (both PC and mainframe)
Advanced knowledge of financial analysis, P&L structure & drivers, etc.
There is frequent communication with key financial stakeholders in operational area being supported (typically Director level and below, i.e. Division Finance Director.). In addition there is communication with other areas of finance (NASC, other FP&A teams, etc.) and other support groups (Pricing, Strategic Sourcing, etc.) as needed.
Employers have found us to be a cost effective resource to reach experienced, reliable temporary, part-time and seasonal workers and professionals and managers seeking project assignments.
RetailCareersNow.com. Post great jobs. Find great candidates. Now. Advanced features allow you to manage your job listings, candidate files and company profile data -- and track all associated activity concerning your job search securely. Take advantage of our expertise to connect with the thousands of highly qualified retail professionals who look to RetailCareersNow.com to make their next big move.
Looking for applicants with disabilities, including veterans? Look no further! RecruitDisability.org is your number one LINKAGE to this diverse talent pool. A program of The Sierra Group Foundation, we meet your training, accommodation & compliance needs for ADA and OFCCP.
Influential industry leaders and key decision-makers across many fields track Deadline many times a day and its postings regularly receive more reader comments than all of the entertainment industry news sites combined.
Our MISSION is to help reduce the already high unemployment rate among college grads with disabilities by uniting you with proactive employers. We will assist competitive career oriented college grads with disabilities in their search for employment in the entry level positions..
Thousands of jobs from a variety of niches.
The cutting-edge book that finds you the best jobs & highest incomes.
Improve your resume today!
Directories of associations, employers, articles & more.