001 Safeway Inc
xUS Retail Stores
Person in Charge: PIC
Provides superior customer service. Assists the Store Manager and Assistant Manager in supervising all store personnel in accordance with company policies and standards. Responsible for the overall operations of the store in the Managers absence. Appropriately handling emergencies and customer complaints. Performs cashier duties and other duties as required.
• Must be able to work flexible hours (am/pm shifts)
• Must be enthusiastic and a self-starter
• Must possess strong customer service qualities
• No Disciplinary actions within 6 months
• Responsible for resolving all customer concerns that deal with the front-end
• Monitor and track customer flow and to anticipate checkstand staffing requirements
• Must have knowledge of register functions and store procedures
• Responsible for Mentor programs to ensure all new or transferred employees receive adequate Superior Service training
• Coach, train and counsel all front-end employees regarding productivity and Superior Customer Service
• Must be visible and accessible to customers at all times
• Monitor the cleanliness and sanitation of the front entrance, checkstands, and public restrooms
• Managing the delivery of Superior Service, checkstand productivity, courtesy clerk service and all aspects associated with Front-End operation
An employee file check will be conducted.
North Versailles Township
North Versailles, PA
North Wales, PA
North Wales, PA
Employers have found us to be a cost effective resource to reach experienced, reliable temporary, part-time and seasonal workers and professionals and managers seeking project assignments.
RetailCareersNow.com. Post great jobs. Find great candidates. Now. Advanced features allow you to manage your job listings, candidate files and company profile data -- and track all associated activity concerning your job search securely. Take advantage of our expertise to connect with the thousands of highly qualified retail professionals who look to RetailCareersNow.com to make their next big move.
Looking for applicants with disabilities, including veterans? Look no further! RecruitDisability.org is your number one LINKAGE to this diverse talent pool. A program of The Sierra Group Foundation, we meet your training, accommodation & compliance needs for ADA and OFCCP.
Influential industry leaders and key decision-makers across many fields track Deadline many times a day and its postings regularly receive more reader comments than all of the entertainment industry news sites combined.
Our MISSION is to help reduce the already high unemployment rate among college grads with disabilities by uniting you with proactive employers. We will assist competitive career oriented college grads with disabilities in their search for employment in the entry level positions..
Thousands of jobs from a variety of niches.
The cutting-edge book that finds you the best jobs & highest incomes.
Improve your resume today!
Directories of associations, employers, articles & more.