Agribusiness intelligence currently has an exciting opportunity for a Key Account Manager looking to join a world leader in Agribusiness and Commodities Intelligence in our Singapore offices. We are an expanding global business, offering an excellent opportunity for a career-driven individual with commodity market knowledge looking to establish a sales career in our ever-growing Commodities Intelligence brand, suite of intelligence services and products. This is a great opportunity for Traders (finance or cash commodities) or Analysts (buy/sell side) who have some sales experience to grow their career in sales.
Our Key Account Managers are responsible for representing the Agribusiness intelligence brands within key accounts, predominantly driving and maintaining business development to existing, high-profile global clients as well as creating solutions and new sales to brand new customers across the Agribusiness supply chain, input manufacturers, industry associations, global government agencies, financial lenders, global macro hedge funds, proprietary traders and any other entities with exposure in the agricultural commodity sector.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- To win new business and develop allocated strategic accounts representing Agribusiness and related industries (transportation, finance, energy, etc.).
- Be the principle commercial contact between Informa and your assigned customer base
- Develop new business and revenue from a defined list of accounts and extend the geographic and demographic spread of your products.
- To ensure that all major customers have contract terms that reflect the preferred business model for Informa.
- A Bachelors degree in Finance/Economics/Business discipline or equivalent would be an advantage but not essential
- Experience of operating Salesforce.com or an alternative Sales CRM
- Basic knowledge of the global agra business and related industries
- Product and global competitor knowledge
- Knowledge of online publishing and data solutions
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and a cover letter and salary expectations