|Job Title:||Data Control Manager|
Albertsons Safeway is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that includes: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw’s, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.
The Supply Chain Department has an opening for a Data Control Manager. This position will be located in Phoenix, Arizona.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Negotiate solutions with IT and third party providers to support new business initiatives
- Plan, coordinate and lead business activities for IT and business projects
- Develop solutions involving data and system functionality
- Develop best practices, communicate, train and maintain documentation
- Manage item and vendor data needs for programs and projects
- Work with suppliers and external partners to implement process change
- Implement system improvements to gain efficiencies and data integrity
- Perform GAP analysis using input from IT, Management, database end users, and other stakeholders.
- Partner with internal customers and information technology to implement system enhancements
- Identify testing needs, write test scripts and coordinate user acceptance testing
- 4-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent planning and organizing skills required
- Experience with multiple functional business areas preferred
- High degree of PC skills and experience with QMF or SQL desired
- Experience with ERP systems (Adage)
- Excellent communication, collaboration and influencing skills
- Project management experience preferred
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to work through others
- Ability to build cross-functional relationships and facilitate change
- Highly skilled in problem solving, root cause analysis, risk evaluation and solution development
Respond to: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting www.CareersAtSafeway.com on your computer or mobile device.
Diversity is fundamental at Safeway. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. And a diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Safeway policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace – all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employers have found us to be a cost effective resource to reach experienced, reliable temporary, part-time and seasonal workers and professionals and managers seeking project assignments.
RetailCareersNow.com. Post great jobs. Find great candidates. Now. Advanced features allow you to manage your job listings, candidate files and company profile data -- and track all associated activity concerning your job search securely. Take advantage of our expertise to connect with the thousands of highly qualified retail professionals who look to RetailCareersNow.com to make their next big move.
Looking for applicants with disabilities, including veterans? Look no further! RecruitDisability.org is your number one LINKAGE to this diverse talent pool. A program of The Sierra Group Foundation, we meet your training, accommodation & compliance needs for ADA and OFCCP.
Influential industry leaders and key decision-makers across many fields track Deadline many times a day and its postings regularly receive more reader comments than all of the entertainment industry news sites combined.
Our MISSION is to help reduce the already high unemployment rate among college grads with disabilities by uniting you with proactive employers. We will assist competitive career oriented college grads with disabilities in their search for employment in the entry level positions..
Thousands of jobs from a variety of niches.
The cutting-edge book that finds you the best jobs & highest incomes.
Improve your resume today!
Directories of associations, employers, articles & more.