More information about this job:
The primary purpose of this position is to provide excellent customer service to people shopping in Rite Aid stores. The incumbent is required to perform all tasks in a safe manner consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws.
• Provide excellent customer service by assisting customers with their shopping needs, answering customer inquiries, and resolving customer complaints.
• Complete customer transactions on the cash register.
• Reconcile cash register drawers at the end of the shift.
• Ensure the appearance of the store is pleasing to the customer and meets the requirements of the corporate office, including all housekeeping tasks.
• Stock store shelves and end-caps with merchandise when it is delivered to the store.
• Ensure the proper identification is produced when selling alcohol, tobacco, and lottery tickets, if applicable.
• Assist with the operation of the One-hour Photo department, if applicable.
• Build displays of merchandise and complete new plan-o-grams sent from the corporate offices.
• Complete inventory counts and order merchandise based on the results.
• Put up signs that identify items on sale in weekly advertisements and take down this signage when the sale is over.
• Assist with price markdowns and changes for merchandise on the shelves.
Experience / Requirements:
• Ability to pass drug test.
• Committed to providing customer service that makes both internal and external customers feel welcome, important, and appreciated.
• Ability to preserve confidentiality of information.
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends on a regular basis.
• Ability to work day, evening, or night shift(s).
• Accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
Employers have found us to be a cost effective resource to reach experienced, reliable temporary, part-time and seasonal workers and professionals and managers seeking project assignments.
RetailCareersNow.com. Post great jobs. Find great candidates. Now. Advanced features allow you to manage your job listings, candidate files and company profile data -- and track all associated activity concerning your job search securely. Take advantage of our expertise to connect with the thousands of highly qualified retail professionals who look to RetailCareersNow.com to make their next big move.
Looking for applicants with disabilities, including veterans? Look no further! RecruitDisability.org is your number one LINKAGE to this diverse talent pool. A program of The Sierra Group Foundation, we meet your training, accommodation & compliance needs for ADA and OFCCP.
Influential industry leaders and key decision-makers across many fields track Deadline many times a day and its postings regularly receive more reader comments than all of the entertainment industry news sites combined.
Our MISSION is to help reduce the already high unemployment rate among college grads with disabilities by uniting you with proactive employers. We will assist competitive career oriented college grads with disabilities in their search for employment in the entry level positions..
Thousands of jobs from a variety of niches.
The cutting-edge book that finds you the best jobs & highest incomes.
Improve your resume today!
Directories of associations, employers, articles & more.