|Job Title:||Capital Senior Financial Analyst|
Albertsons Safeway is working to become the favorite food and drug retailer in every market it serves. The organization includes 2,230 stores, 27 distribution facilities and 19 manufacturing plants with over 250,000 employees across 34 states and the District of Columbia. The company is privately owned with supermarkets across the country that include: Albertsons, Safeway, Vons, Pavilions, Randalls, Tom Thumb, Carrs, ACME, Jewel-Osco, Lucky, Shaw’s, Star Market, Super Saver, United Supermarkets, Market Street and Amigos.
The Corporate Distribution Department has an opening for a Capital Senior Financial Analyst. This position is located in Boise, Idaho.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for conducting financial analysis of capital projects for Supply Operations and assisting on the analysis for major capital projects.
- Assist in coordinating and summarizing the capital budgeting process.
- Assist in coordinating and summarizing the capital forecasting process.
- Responsible for completing capital post-completion audits.
- Preparation and analysis of capital reports.
- Manage capital exceptions and complete project close out reconciliations.
- Ensure adherence to capital policies.
- Conduct capital training for Distribution Centers and Manufacturing Plants.
- 5 - 10 percent travel required as part of the Capital Audit process and capital project analysis for large strategic projects.
- 4-year college degree in Business required.
- Minimum 5 years of planning, reporting and analysis experience with a Fortune 500 Company with focus on capital analysis.
- Proven ability to analyze capital projects and evaluate post-completion results.
- Major consumer products or distribution industry experience preferred.
- Strong computer skills including Essbase, Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint.
- High degree of initiative and results orientation.
- Must be detailed oriented and eager to adapt to change.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, high volume production operation with tight deadlines and high customer service expectations.
- Good interpersonal skills and desire to be a team player.
Respond to: Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a resume by visiting www.CareersAtSafeway.com on your computer or mobile device.
Diversity is fundamental at Safeway. We foster an inclusive working environment where the different strengths and perspectives of each employee is both recognized and valued. We believe that building successful relationships with our customers and our communities is only possible through the diversity of our people. And a diverse workforce leads to better teamwork and creative thinking, as well as mutual understanding and respect.
The Safeway policy is to provide employment, training, compensation, promotion and other conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, medical condition, marital status or any other legally protected status.
We support a drug-free workplace – all applicants offered a position are required to pass a pre-employment drug test before they are hired.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Employers have found us to be a cost effective resource to reach experienced, reliable temporary, part-time and seasonal workers and professionals and managers seeking project assignments.
RetailCareersNow.com. Post great jobs. Find great candidates. Now. Advanced features allow you to manage your job listings, candidate files and company profile data -- and track all associated activity concerning your job search securely. Take advantage of our expertise to connect with the thousands of highly qualified retail professionals who look to RetailCareersNow.com to make their next big move.
Looking for applicants with disabilities, including veterans? Look no further! RecruitDisability.org is your number one LINKAGE to this diverse talent pool. A program of The Sierra Group Foundation, we meet your training, accommodation & compliance needs for ADA and OFCCP.
Influential industry leaders and key decision-makers across many fields track Deadline many times a day and its postings regularly receive more reader comments than all of the entertainment industry news sites combined.
Our MISSION is to help reduce the already high unemployment rate among college grads with disabilities by uniting you with proactive employers. We will assist competitive career oriented college grads with disabilities in their search for employment in the entry level positions..
Thousands of jobs from a variety of niches.
The cutting-edge book that finds you the best jobs & highest incomes.
Improve your resume today!
Directories of associations, employers, articles & more.